Tuesday 19 May 2009

WHY DOWNSIZE?

The purpose of this new blog is quite simple - I have made a decision to reduce my staff of stuff. I need my home back so, this is where items will appear as and when they come to light.

To give you an idea - there will be fabric, thrads and sewing equipment - several TOL machines. There will also be a magical selection of Bear Making materials, mohair, joints, eyes, and some of my unique Prince Bishop Patterns.

My own collection of bears will also be putting in guest appearances, including well known Artists such as Jill Hussey, Becky Hurley, and Christine Pike.

Buttons, ,ribbons, sari silk, and other embellishments, but for starters ....... come back tomorrow.

Payment will be via personal cheque, Paypal, or Postal Order, and I will quote postage when I am notified of your location.

A donation from each sale will be made to the Parkinsons Disease Society

No comments:

Post a Comment